Cultural activity and partnership with other cultural institutions
1. Municipality Varna - http://www.varna.bg/
2. Association Umbria Concerto – Perugia, Italy - http://www.umbriaconcerto.eu/
3. Bulgarian Theatre Association and Foundation International Theatre Festival Varna Summer, Bulgaria - http://www.theatrefest-varna.org
4. Association Center of iniciatives from Tolosa – Titirijai, Tolosa, Spain - http://www.cittolosa.com/
5. Cultural Association Titirimundi – Segovia, Spain - http://www.titirimundi.com/
6. Association for promotion of the visual and scenic arts from Los Realejos – AFAVER, Canary Islands, Spain
7. Children`s and Puppet Theatre Song Song – Taiwan - http://www.9s.org.tw/
8. Cultural Association Titirilandia – Madrid, Spain - www.titirilandia.org ; www.lamardemarionetas.org
9. Association Optimaproyectos – Santander, Spain - http://www.mafsantander.com/; http://www.optimaproyectos.com
10. Consortium Teatro Pubblico Pugliese - Apulia, Italy - http://www.teatropubblicopugliese.it
11.Cultural Association Tinglao - Madrid, Spain - http://www.eltinglao.org/
1. Participation in the Polish Culture Days with a specially staged performance after the Polish folklore tale Janek and Hanka.
2. Participation in the International Tourist Fair WTM in London, UK, with Folklore Fantasies, which has been chosen by the State Tourist Agency to present the Bulgarian culture.
3. Participation in the International Tourist Fair Philoxenia Thessalonica, Greece with Folklore Fantasies chosen by the State Tourist Agency to present the Bulgarian culture
1. Participation in the International Tourist Fair CMT in Stuttgart, Germany with Folklore Fantasies and The Cave and the Shadows, showed within the Days of Modern Bulgarian Culture
2. Participation in the International Exhibition Bulgarian Business in Russia, Moscow, with Folklore Fantasies
3. Participation in the Days of Varna in Genova, Italy, with Folklore Fantasies
4. Participation in the Word Image Project of Varna Municipality and the city of Moscow with the dedicated performance Mozart and Salieri (June).
5. Participation in the Francophony Week with Cinderella after Charles Perrault.
6. Participation in the Reading People's Marathon that is traditionally organized by Pencho Slaveykov Regional Library on 23 April – the International Book Day.
1. Participation in the culture delegation`s attendance of Mr. Kiril Yordanov – mayor of Varna, in the European Parliament regarding the candidate city of Varna for European Capital of Culture in 2019.
1. Participation in the culture programme in honor of the 60th anniversary of the foundation of the Council of Europe in Strasbourg, France. The company tours with Folklore Fantasies at the invitation of the ambassador Mr. Ivan Petkov– permanent representative of the Republic of Bulgaria in tne Council of Europe.
1. Participation in the Reading People's Marathon on 23 April – the International Book Day.
2. “Days of classical guitar” – Varna organised by the National School of Arts "Dobry Hristov" - Varna, Varna Municipality in partnership with State Puppet Theatre – Varna and Music Center "Kanev."
3. Acting performances, included in the animation programmes of Sanitary Health Complex “Kamchia”
1. Days of classical guitar – Varna organised by the National School of Arts "Dobry Hristov" - Varna, Varna Municipality in partnership with State Puppet Theatre – Varna and Music Center "Kanev."
2. Participation in the Reading People's Marathon on 23 April – the International Book Day.
3. “Fête de la Musique” organised by the Francophony Center - Varna and the Youth' Activities and Sports Directorate of Varna Municipality in partnership with State Puppet Theatre – Varna
4.„Titanic Band 100″ - project supported by Varna Municipality, „Bonmarin” – „BМ Gast”, “Graffit” Galery Hotel, „Twin Stars”, website ” Lost Bulgaria”, „BCS”, „Stalker Studio” and State Puppet Theatre - Varna.
5. Varna Puppet Theatre - partner of the festival “SENSE SESSIONS”, organised by “Old Kids” and the financial support by Varna Municipality Culture and Spiritual Development Directorate, the 2012 Varna - Territory of Creation Program.
6. Varna State Puppet Theatre – partner of Mini festival “Rainbow” , organised by the Youth Group “Amorpha” as well as stores “Na tamno”, and the financial support by Varna Municipality Culture and Spiritual Development Directorate, the 2012 Varna - Territory of Creation Program.
7.Acting performances, included in the animation programmes of Sanitary Health Complex “Kamchia”
8. “Directions Paris” - a performance realized by the cooperation of Varna Municipality with the financing program “Varna - an art territory”, TMPC Varna, Varna State Puppet Theatre, Winery house Kotsev, Home restaurant, Dine&Wine, Provo magazine.